2003 Mach 1, electrical issues

Nem0

Sep 3, 2018
Houston tx
I have a couple issues going on with my Mach 1 at the moment. For one i recently replaced my drivers side window motor since it went out but now when ever I raise it all the way up or drop it all the way down the motor doesn't stop and make a loud clicking sound of the 2 gears clashing unless I tap the window button in the opposite direction then it will stop, I’m guessing it must need to be calibrated but I don’t know how, my other problem is that my A/C doesn’t blow cold at all, lines are full of Freon, no leaks at all, I had the car put in the shop for a cam ported heads, headers, clutch, flywheel, tune , as well as re-machined block, when I got the car back they told me the module underneath the passenger side fender went out in terms of running the A/C, so they put in a different module, my original module was a letter B, the one they put on was an F, it ran my A/C just fine but as soon as I would turn the A/C off my A/C lines would begin to freeze up, so I went to o’rielly and bought a brand new module but with the new module it wouldn’t even blow cold and by blow cold I mean the clutch for the coppresor would not come on, I’ve had the compressor checked and nothing is wrong with it, I’ve tried taking off the time on my car then re flashing the tune with the new module in but no luck, could I need someone to tune my car by computer and dig in or could it be something else?

• Sponsors (?)

The module in question is the CCRM, correct? How do you know if its the right module and why didn't you take it back to them to fix it right.

I went out and bought another module with the same letter code as my original as well as the brand new module from o’rielly, flashed them with the tune and no luck, and they been going back to back with projects so if I take it back my car is going to be sitting in the yard for who knows how long till they have time.