2003 Mustang GT not starting

So I have this problem going on with my car, about a month ago i had a accident and ran into a fence with my car!. Ever since then i been having trouble with my car. When i had my accident my car took the hit from the rear driver side, my car now turns on and couple minutes turns off by itself.. i already changed the fuel pump and still doesn’t turns on only thing it does now it wants to turn on but doesn’t starts.. i changed the ignition control module since it seemed to be the problem and the car turned on and turned off again by its self i tried it again and car started and turned off again ever since then the car doesn’t wants to turn on no more.. don’t know what it could be if i already replaced the fuel pump and ignition control module.. Any clue what it could be?

• Sponsors (?)

The ignition control module is located in the trunk on the driver side.. its inside the rear fender.
I believe that is the fuel pump driver module (FPDM). It controls the duty cycle to the fuel pump and has nothing to do with the ignition.

Did you use the CORRECT fuel pump for the 1999-2004 application? WHY is this important? Because there are differences between the fuel pump itself for any application driven by a FPDM. EXPECT problems if an older style fuel pump is used in a FPDM application. I could see a case where the incorrect fuel pump could cause excessive heat that could explain your symptoms.

CONFIRM there is key on +12 volts at the trunk mounted IFS switch. More important is to confirm IF there's power at the IFS switch when the problem occurs.