2005 Mustang Glassback Installers in Los Angeles

weslebsack

Apr 16, 2009
Hey everyone, I'm Wes--it's my first time posting here. I think I'll be coming back pretty often.

I'm very interested in having the CDC Glassback installed, but I can't seem to find any installers in the Los Angeles area. Do any of you know of an installer in the LA area and about how much they cost?

Thanks for the help!
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

The system is manufactured to OEM standards and can be installed by CDC-trained authorized installers. For details or to have yours installed today call 866-624-7997

the quotes i have seen have been in the $2500+ range, installed. you cannot buy the kit and install it yourself.

Hey guys,
I'm ready to do the Glassback install, but it seems everyone in the LA area has closed their doors and I don't really want to drive to Indio or Sacramento. I found a place in Tucson, AZ--which, although 500 miles away, would be more convenient than those two since I have family here I could stay with while getting it installed.

Does anyone know of a sunroof installer in LA that can do it, that isn't listed on CDC's site? I tried Googling for it, but I could only find windshield replacement services.

Thanks,
Wes