2005 Torch Red Mustang GT manual convt premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it pains me to do so, my 2005 Ford Mustang GT convertible is up for sale going for 16000 obo! This Mustang was my dream moving back from Korea, but as time goes by and new life courses are charted, it's time to cut the fat -- so, my loss is your gain! Top of the line convertible for the 2005 model year (convertibles came out in early 2006 as they caught up with the hardtop GT and GT500). 5-speed manual transmission, brand new clutch, upgraded Goodyear Eagle F1 tires from stock Perilli's. Black leather interior, Shaker 1000 sound system. Has 78,000 miles on it... living in Colorado, the vast majority as highway miles. Has two dents -- one on the upper, right hand corner wheel well and the driver's side, rear wheel well. Small tear in driver's side seat. Great ride to take up into the mountains in the spring, drop the top and enjoy Colorado for all its worth. I am the second owner -- the first owner bought it custom made from the factory and had it delivered to upstate New York as part of her midlife crisis (her words, not mine :). I have all maintenance records on the vehicle performed since I purchased it at 30,000 miles. After three years, she and her military husband traded it in for an SUV at Ferguson Pontiac in Colorado Springs which is where I purchased the Mustang on Valentine's Day 2008. I recently left my job to pursue my Bachelors Degree and, and you can figure, it's a bit hard to take care of a wife and home life while maintaining a muscle car like this as a full-time student. If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me. I'll be as prompt as humanly possible. Thanks and take care!!

Attachments

• Mustang_St_Louis.jpg
    Mustang_St_Louis.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 199
  • mustang_night.jpg
    mustang_night.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.