Drivetrain 2007 Gt Pedal Adjustment Need Help

Collin Beyer

Jun 23, 2013
Hey guys so here's the problem..I own a 2007 Manual GT and absolutely love it. But I am a short guy lol and compared to the other vehicles I have had, the pedals are a lot deeper and it is hard for me to engage the clutch comfortably without having my knees literally touching the dash. The clutch engages fairly low and is an issue. I've searched the web and forums and really can't find anything to help. I am looking for a way to bring the clutch closer to me without having to adjust my seat so close. Is there anyway to do this?? Also saw a few forums talking about throttle slack and installing washers to reduce the slack? any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Collin

• Sponsors (?)

I had the same problem on a 2010 Corvette I owned. Went on the big auction site and found a clutch pedal extender for Corvette and Mustang. It bolts onto the clutch pedal and adds about an inch and a half in height. You can move the seat back farther. I wanted even more, so I added a 1" piece of a hockey puck under the unit with longer screws and it worked great.