Expired 2007 Shelby Gt - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Hoyt

Jul 26, 2013
For Sale: 2007 Shelby GT - Black ***Price Reduced***

This car has 41K miles on it and is located in Clearfield County, PA. 4.6L V8 (325 HP) w/ a 5 speed manual transmission. Completely stock, no aftermarket modifications have been made. For those who are not familiar with the Shelby additions they include: Lowered Racing Suspension, Strut Tower Bracing, 3:55 Limited Slip Rear Axle, High Flow Air Intake, Computer Tuning, X-pipe Exhaust, Hurst Short-throw Shifter, and all of the Shebly Badging. These cars were sold through Ford, and will certainly be a collector's item.

Shelby#3.JPG

This Shelby GT (Mustang) is 1 of 5,800 made in 2007. Only two colors were produced either white or black. National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) has retail on this car at $25,500. I am selling for $21,500 (reduced from $23,500).

The car runs & drives great. I drive all over PA for work. It has some minor cosmetic issues to get it back to new condition. The racing stripes should be redone. Shelby had an issue with them from the factory. The previous owner; rather than peel them and put new on, placed new stripes over the old. Two of the wheels need recleared. They are factory for wheels, I am not sure why the clear coat is flaking; the factory stuff is usually pretty durable. The car has had the hood and passenger fender painted. All factory spot welds are intact, meaning the body work was cosmetic. It was done professionally, all fit and finishes are good.

More pictures available upon request. Please serious inquires only. You can call my cell to set-up a time to look at the car. 814-four two one-9151. Otherwise contact me via email through this post.
Thx

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.