2013 Gt/cs Pictures..debating Colors

Hi all I am new to the forum and am looking to order a 2013 gt/cs in a couple of months. I am having the hardest time choosing the color. I am torn between Sterling Gray, Race Red and Black. The problem with black for me is the upkeep otherwise it is a beautiful choice. I currently have an 08 vapor silver metallic mustang and like the color because it really pops, however I feel as though the sterling gray is a little to dull from pictures I've seen. Race red is beautiful but a bit flashy. What does everyone else think?

• Sponsors (?)

My gt/cs is Candy apple red metallic and damn beautiful. The performance white is also very good lookin. If you want ppl to know you have a gt/cs dont get black with black stripes. Id go with Race Red since thats one of your 3 choices. To Me Silver is Classy, Red is Mean and Black is Sinister.

I agree with that its definitely a great color, thanks for your input! I was looking to get the c/s in candy apple red but unfortunately it's not offered for the new model year in c/s. If I went with the black I would get the silver striping. But thats a +1 for red because it does look mean and pops in the light.

I ordered a Sterling Grey CS, and picked her up a little over a week ago. Had a hard time deciding between the grey and the black, but both colors have their pros and cons. I went to a dealership on a Sunday and looked at the two colors for nearly 30 mins before deciding which to get. I love the metallic flake in the grey, and looks nearly black at night. Been very happy with my choice..

WP_000137.jpg

WP_000133.jpg

Good luck deciding whatever you get, and welcome to the forum!

Wow. Thanks! The metallic flake is killer in that first photo. There aren't many SG's around where I live except that of a v6 which I only saw at night. That's a killer car. I appreciate the pictures the net is packed with performance whites. This is going to be rough. I was wondering how you like the suede inserts. I sat in a coupe with the 401a package and thought they were very comfortable. Does the suede compare?

If the CS was offered in the candy red, it would have been a hard toss-up between that and the grey. I like the stripes on the grey, they are very subtle and are only noticeable if you know what to look for, or if you look at the car very closely. They are more prominent on the black with the grey stripes. When I looked at the black and grey side-by-side, they were both V6 Mustangs. I hadn't seen a CS sterling grey one before I ordered.

I prefer the CS seats over the full leather, or cloth. The seats stay cooler (which is important down here in FL), and I feel a little more "planted" in the seat. I've always preferred the look over full leather or cloth. All personal preference though.

Reactions: 1 user