2013 Pri In Indianapolis

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
5 Year Member
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
Just wanted to see if anyone was going to PRI this week? I'll be in the Vortech booth if anyone is going and wants to stop in to say hi. I'll post pics of some of the latest and greatest from the show.

• Sponsors (?)

The John Force Missile up close and personal
image.jpg

Billet impellers anyone?
image.jpg

walk over to the garrett booth... ask to see a GTX5518R 94mm... stick it in a bag and walk away... thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Can't go any more now that it is not in Orlando any more. I would love to though. Never understood why it was moved from Orlando. Seriously, what is the weather like there in IN this time of year. It's still in the mid 70's to mid 80's here. Oh well. I'll look forward to the pics I guess.

I
Can't go any more now that it is not in Orlando any more. I would love to though. Never understood why it was moved from Orlando. Seriously, what is the weather like there in IN this time of year. It's still in the mid 70's to mid 80's here. Oh well. I'll look forward to the pics I guess.
was told its a marketing thing as to why it moved. It's 20 degrees here now lol. 5 years it will be in Indy before it goes back to Orlando.