24hr starbucks/Moonstrucks

Quickshift_02GT said:
I'll be there if it's not raining!

Although, I don't know anybody so I might feel a bit out of place since I've never been there before. You guys wouldn't know how to make a guy with a bright yellow turd feel right at home would you? :D

:shrug:
I'd cruise over with ya if i go ? I live off 137th here in vancouver so we could meet up around 8:30 or so? I wont go if there is rain. peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

The weather is beautiful, but it will be a no for me, I have my daughter and she isn't in to hanging out and standing around.

That's a good idea ed, bringing the truckers down! we could integrate the group instead of just mustangs, bring in nice trucks too. Anything but ricers!

(unless it's tim's supra, thats acceptable, could never call that a ricer!).

codemonkey said:
The weather is beautiful, but it will be a no for me, I have my daughter and she isn't in to hanging out and standing around.

That's a good idea ed, bringing the truckers down! we could integrate the group instead of just mustangs, bring in nice trucks too. Anything but ricers!

(unless it's tim's supra, thats acceptable, could never call that a ricer!).
Ya thats the idea to get some trucks together and spread the word and maybe by summer we can get a nice combo of trucks and Stangs, So I dont feel so much like a outsider now with my truck.. lol....anyway wish you could make it but theres always next time:nice:

Although, I don't know anybody so I might feel a bit out of place since I've never been there before. You guys wouldn't know how to make a guy with a bright yellow turd feel right at home would you?

Welcome to Stangnet! The starbucks crowd is a cool bunch of guys, don't worry about feeling out of place, just show up with your stang and make some new friends. Very relaxed and cool group of folks.

loud 95 said:
I wish I could bring my truck tonight. Unfortunately, it isn't ready yet. Though, I am hoping I can finish it in the next month. I still need the driveshaft, 8.8" rear end, exhaust piping and the wiring harness.
So do you have all the stuff mentioned above for it? If there is anything you might need let me know cause i just might have it? Such as the D.S. headers stock LT's peace

john:p