24hr starbucks/Moonstrucks

• Sponsors (?)

SMOKEDYA said:
So do you have all the stuff mentioned above for it? If there is anything you might need let me know cause i just might have it? Such as the D.S. headers stock LT's peace
john:p

Thanks for the offer, though the stuff I need is custom. The driveshaft is a custom piece, I already have custom long-tube headers, and a mustang/ford explorer rear-end would need to be cut down in order to have the proper width.

Damn sounds like a hell of a turn out or well atleast a late one? Loud thats cool just trying to offer some help and get rid of this stock stuff so i dont have to keep looking and tripping over it :nonono: peace

john:p

I had fun for the hour or so that I was there. I really need to get Fridays and Saturdays off instead of Thursday and Friday. Would love to be able to hang around longer and BS. Maybe my wish will come true in June when shift bids at work hit. Should be able to have one of the first picks :)

ASD said:
3AM!:eek: I am to old to stay out that late. So how was the supra? Pretty slow huh.:p

Varian apologized profusely because it "wouldn't hook like it normally does." That was the first car I have been in that spins the tires past 100mph. I guess I didn't get to feel the full g-forces that are normally offered by that car. It was impressive to say the least!
I was going to ask you what movie you took Bill to, but he showed up with a new lady friend.:shrug: