2v minor mods ?

GP2GP

Dec 16, 2004
I am soon to own a 2001 GT. I will have about $2k in mod money to play with. I am not looking to have an awsome street machine, just to bump the grin factor when leaving stop lights. This car is bone stock as it sits. It will be a daily driver that sees plenty of interstate miles.

Given that budget, what mods would yield the biggest bang for the buck?

• Sponsors (?)

You can get a midpipe and catback for around $600 and I really dont know how much they are but I would go with a JLT Cold air Intake, 3.73 gears and a handheld tuner and keep it under that 2k and then use the rest of the money on hookers and boose!

Oh yea and you might want to consider getting rid of the 4x4 look our cars have stock and get some lowering springs.Dont get eibach though.

Why do you suggest the JLT CAI? I have the UPR which is 1/3 the cost and looks exactly the same! Honestly, am I missing something? Otherwise, I agree with all of the mods suggested in this thread. I love the way my GT is now, and I am a highway driver. I trip across NY with it, and still can talk about "gas mileage" and have lots of fun too!!

Good luck with your purchase.