3 things, Where do you buy mach 1 lip?Anyone with wheel spacers?speed w/ 410's

Blue Blurr

Apr 1, 2004
California
Alright, lol i figured ide use one thread for 3 of my questions, so bare with it please :)

Alright so, where can you buy the Mach 1 lip? i see Mustangtuning has it but it says there out, are there any other places that sell it?

Also do any of you have wheel spacers? i was thinking about using some because stock the wheels are a bit to far in, what size do you have if you have any?

and last What is the top speed with 4.10's, wht is the rpm cruising at 65-75mph in 5th?

• Sponsors (?)

Blue Blurr said:
Alright so, where can you buy the Mach 1 lip? i see Mustangtuning has it but it says there out, are there any other places that sell it?

i talked to the saleslady at cdc a few days ago about the chin spoiler. apparently the company that makes them went out of business and is in the process of selling the molds to another company. they did not know when they would be able to get them in. i'm pretty sure that mustang tuning uses the same manufacturer, so they probably have the same problem. they have them at http://www.ssinserts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=105337&Category_Code=11b however they are more expensive.

I had a set of wheel spacers on mine. I have the 1" from Maximum Motorsports. They didn't work for me as I have 18X9 rear wheels with 285/40 tires. They would work perfectly with stock size tires and wheels. If you want a set, let me know - mine are for sale!

What i was thinking is getting the stock looking deap dish bullit rim and using the spacer up front, but maybe i wouldnt need to.

Every place i look is sold out of the mach1 lip except the dealer and this one site called 50resto.com so maybe ill buy it from them. Ive seen a little lip like the mach1 on a Cobra bumper anyone else seen this?