347 wiseco pistons and trickflow 11r heads

ebowie

5 Year Member
Oct 16, 2018
Okee Wisconsin
I am looking at a skip white 347 kit that has Wiseco pistons and wonder how they will work with my Trick Flow 11r 56cc 190 heads. They also offer the Probe pistons and I am not sure which ones would be better for my build. I will need a -14 dish piston to achieve the 10.2 to 10.5 compression I would like for 91 octane gas.

• Sponsors (?)

It's all in the tune. Either piston will be fine. At 10.5 compression, you just pull timing accordingly to keep it from knocking on pump gas.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
I am looking at a skip white 347 kit that has Wiseco pistons and wonder how they will work with my Trick Flow 11r 56cc 190 heads. They also offer the Probe pistons and I am not sure which ones would be better for my build. I will need a -14 dish piston to achieve the 10.2 to 10.5 compression I would like for 91 octane gas.
Either will work fine as long as it has tw valve reliefs. I’ve got wiseco pistons in my 347 and they’ve held up great. I kind of like 2618 material for something you’re going to beat on. May be a little more forgiving if you have a little pinging as well.