35th Anniv 35th Anniversary Mustang Goodies

Hello!

I was just wondering how many of the 35th anniversary Mustang owners (either bought second hand, or new) received the package that came with the 35th anniversary mustangs?
I think it includes:
-leather key ring
-leather CD case
-Mustang 35th anniversary sticker
-3-CD "Reborn to Run" set
-Various papers describing the number of the vehicle and other production numbers
-A list of Mustang clubs
-I think some may have gotten a leather jacket??
-1:18 Die-cast replica of the vehicle
-Mustang history book

If I forgot anything, please let me know.

Purchasing my 35th anniversary mustang second hand, I didn't recieve any of those things, however by a stroke of luck, I was able to purchase the kit (second hand) that contained the Mustang history book, the leather CD case, the key ring, and the sticker on ebay, and I was able to find the CD set on Amazon.com
Maybe I went a little overkill by getting the kit and all, but hey! Its gonna be a piece of history someday!!

• Sponsors (?)

I bought mine new, so I got one....well two actually.:eek: They sent me one with a vert' of a Performance Red GT and I have the coupe. I called and told them of the error and they sent me another. :nice:

One I used and the other is still new in box.....sorry, not for sale.

I eventually bought a silver/black/white coupe diecast of each color from the Ford collection.

-jason

If you're searching for stuff to complete your collection for your 35th anniversary merch, I recommend ebay for starters. I do not have the die cast of my vehicle, and I'd really like to get it. I put out a "want it now" on ebay, I recommend you do the same.
The CD set can be found on Amazon, or there was a collection on e-bay that I saw the other day

Every purchaser of a new 1999 Mustang got a gift set.... everybody got the book, key fob, CDs/case, and sticker. LE purchasers got a die-cast model of their specific car as well. When I bought my car (I'm the second owner) all the stuff was in a plain cardboard box in the trunk (but at least I got it.) Since then, I've picked up a full set with a red coupe, and two non-LE sets (no models.) I keep hoping that some day they'll be worth someting on eBay (wishful hoping, I think . . . )

Did anyone receive a jacket??

I think that was Canada sales only. I did however buy a 35th Anniversary jacket at the show in 1999(before I bought the GT) in Charlotte NC. It was very cold at the show. Its red/white/blue and has a huge 35th logo on the back. Its kinda gaudy now, but I plan on keeping it.

-J

I think that was Canada sales only. I did however buy a 35th Anniversary jacket at the show in 1999(before I bought the GT) in Charlotte NC. It was very cold at the show. Its red/white/blue and has a huge 35th logo on the back. Its kinda gaudy now, but I plan on keeping it.

-J
The jacket that came with 35th LE's here was an awesome leather one. Not the racing type available at cars show and such.

I have been looking for a diecast model for three years. Saw a ton of 35th goodie boxs but never one with a black vert included. So, yes I was the lucky winner of this 35th goodie box.

Its too bad this site is no longer up to date... It was the first mustang 35th site I found when I bought my car and I tried to send in all my info to get it into the registry that they had started. Still holds a wealth of info tho... Its a shame the Mod isn't around it any longer.

Its too bad this site is no longer up to date... It was the first mustang 35th site I found when I bought my car and I tried to send in all my info to get it into the registry that they had started. Still holds a wealth of info tho... Its a shame the Mod isn't around it any longer.

Yep, its been a long time since it went inactive....I never really knew what happened. Long live StangNet and the 35th forums.

:nice: