35th Anniv 35th Anniversary Mustang Goodies

• Sponsors (?)

Did anyone receive a jacket??

I did not receive a jacket when i bought mine. However, I do have the entire collection of the "gift" package for a performance red "limited edition" hard top. Still in the box, everything is MINT!! i took the die cast out of the plastic once to look at the interior. What are people willing to pay for this nowadays?

The die cast alone can fetch $50-60 if someone wants one bad enough. The entire kit could easily be worth $150-200. I have one complete set. Ford sent me two in error. :)
The jacket was a Canada only promo.

-Jason

I'm in search of a 1999 black convertible diecast with the two tone black and grey seats. I see several convertibles on eBay but not the 35th Limited Edition. There is a limited edition coupe on there now if anyone is interested. If you have one or know of someone who has a convertible that they would like to sell please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2638.PNG
    IMG_2638.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:
When Ford sent me my box box in 1999 they sent me a red convertible instead of a red coupe. I called them and they sent me another gift box with correct red coupe. I opened and use the items in one box one is still intact.
As for the diecasts, shortly after I sent off for a black coupe/white coupe/silver coupe. But never bought the other three versions of the convertible. Too bad.

When Ford sent me my box box in 1999 they sent me a red convertible instead of a red coupe. I called them and they sent me another gift box with correct red coupe. I opened and use the items in one box one is still intact.
As for the diecasts, shortly after I sent off for a black coupe/white coupe/silver coupe. But never bought the other three versions of the convertible. Too bad.
Well after searching for a long time I finally found the black LE vert. Bought one on eBay yesterday and now I have all four of them.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a performance red 1999 35th anniversary model mustang. I am missing the die cast car from my kit. If anyone has one They might be interested in selling please let me know.