35th limited edition mustang convertible

I own a CANADIAN 35th Limited edition convertible, which I purchased used for my daughter.
I have confirmed with Ford of Canada all the options specific for this model, however they did not give me the production number.
The car was assembled onMay 17,1999. The vin is 1FAFP45X2XF195292. I understand these units were numbered and if anyone can help me obtain this info it would be appreciated.
Thanks
vnomus
( I also own a 2003 Cobra 10th Anniversary black coupe hence the call name)

• Sponsors (?)

According to
Brad Barnetts's Mustang Source

:
"...a
lthough every Standard and GT had the 35th Anniversary fender badges, only 4,628 GTs were 35th Anniversary Limited Edition models. There were 2318 coupes and 2310 convertibles. There were 515 that came in white, 1259 in silver, 1299 in black, and 1555 in Performance Red, which was only available on this limited edition. These Limited Edition GTs had a raised hood scoop with a black stripe which ran from the scoop down the front of the hood, extended side scoops, a wing-like spoiler, and a black honeycomb insert in the decklid..."

I entered the VIN in the decoder on this page https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

View attachment 155097

From what I have read the last six digits, represent the assembly sequence. A Ford vehicle with the digits "000001" would be the first of its kind to come off the assembly line. so yours would be # 195292​