4.10s, mosers and eaton are IN!!!!

Modular2v

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
oklahoma
i just got through having my 31 spline eaton, 4.10s and moser axels put in and WOW what a difference...only regret is not going with 4.30s! The rpms are not bad at all on the highway with 4.10s im at 2100rpms at 65mph. The car spins BOTH the tires so frekin hard now !(was only spinning one with my stock diff) I cant wait to get to the track and put on my drag radials....Just out of curiosity what do you think my times will be? LOOK in sig for mods. And how hard would you guys launch? What is the next weak link in my car?

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to hear the install and outcome was good for you. I can't wait cause I'm having the same thing done to my car this weekend only I'm putting in 4.30's instead of 4.10's and I'm also having a bunch of other stuff done as well.

sounds great man, you made my day to hear you are only at 2100 rpm at 65, thats about as high as I drive on the interstate. You'll have to let me know bout the gas mileage though. The only problem with it being 2100 is the drone...hmm.oh well, we'll see. Congrats on your new toys.

madmatt said:
sounds great man, you made my day to hear you are only at 2100 rpm at 65, thats about as high as I drive on the interstate. You'll have to let me know bout the gas mileage though. The only problem with it being 2100 is the drone...hmm.oh well, we'll see. Congrats on your new toys.

I believe for you the RPMs will be a little higher do to you having a T45 tranny (5th-.68). He has the T3650 with the .62 5th gear. The ratio is not much but it will be a few hundred rpm higher for you.

thanks for the replys guys. You really think i should launch off the limiter if i can? I would think that this would blow the clutch or even worse the transmission....oh well i love warrantys!!!!! I put my drag radials on tonite and drove about 2 miles on the street...every time i shift the a$$ end squats and it feels like it is yanking the hood toward the sky...it has gotten alot more violant!!!! And the t45 96-2001 1/2 stangs the rpms will run about 200 rpms higher than the 3650...i kinda wish i had gone with 4.30s now....the 4.10s are still bad A$$ but i thought it would be rpm'ing to high and that is not the case at all. BUT...I only do about 100miles worth of highway driving a month. I will be sure to get back to you guys on the gas milage. With the old 3.27s i got 280 miles to the tank without even touching the interstate!