4.6 swap into 5.0 car questions

I am currently swapping a 4.6 into my 5.0 car. I have a complete 2002 donor car. I have some questions and I was hoping someone would be able to help me answer them. First on the 2002 it has a returnless fuel system in it and my car is setup as a return fuel system. Now can I use the same fuel system if I swap in the 2002 computer or how will that work. I will also be swapping in trac. control and an electronic speedo. I have the T3650 transmission that will be going in the car as well. I have everything that I could possibly need for the swap but I am just trying to avoid having to strip the other car of the body harness and take all the time to swap it into my car if I can avoid it. Any help or suggestions would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

You will need to swap everything to make it all work with no problems. There is some major changes in the wiring between the years. To make it easy just swap it all out, then if something goes wrong, you know there isn't a wiring issue.

But to answer your question, if you swap to a pre 99 fuel rail you can use the return system, just use all the lines from a 96-98 from where the fuel lines come into the inne shock tower. But I think that the 99+ harness uses a fuel pressure sensor to regulate fuel pressure. SO i am not 100% certain what you would have to do there.

But it isnt a huge ordeal to swap everything over. When I swapped my 93 it was a shell with 4 wheels. Had to swap everything over from the donor car...