4.6l 2v supercharged questions, need help

austindorow

Mar 20, 2019
michigan
hello everyone, i plan on boosting my 2002 2v 4.6l v8 the car as it is right now is virtually stock.
, the car its self is in pretty good condition, its about to hit 100k, i just want to post my setup and try and get confirmation from anyone if these parts will work properly together i think i have all i need picked out.
i only want to run about 7-10lbs of boost nothing crazy, not looking for any major major hp, just ball park around 340-390hp, and yes i know i dont have an intercooler added to my list right now, i plan to do that later, as far as tuning i plan on using the x4 sct tuner, then getting the car dyno tuned.

ill attach pics of the parts i have picked out let me know what you all think, and if you have any advice on how i should do this and what you guys suggest, thanks a bunch
-austin

Attachments

• 78mm.JPG
    78mm.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 148
  • coilpacks.JPG
    coilpacks.JPG
    392.8 KB · Views: 148
  • fuelinjectors.JPG
    fuelinjectors.JPG
    365.4 KB · Views: 141
  • fuelpump.JPG
    fuelpump.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 161
  • sparks.JPG
    sparks.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Sponsors (?)

Doesn't need 47 Lb/hr injectors. With the HP target at 42 psi fuel pressure, you only need 32 Lbs/hr. Go to the closest size above 32 lbs/hr. Oversizing injectors leads to inabilities to tune to them properly because they lose sensitivity. It's the same problem that occurs when you oversize throttles.