Progress Thread 43 years later

• Sponsors (?)

Me too! Got bumped by a Camaro. The rear bumper is rusted pretty bad. But they said they didn't break a single bolt taking it apart.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't think about it when I bought the new wheels but I paid for "security lugs" when I got them. The paint/body shop called and wanted the key. They didn't have one.
Me: "You've got 50 cars in there all different makes and models. You don't have a key?
Them: "Not that one. We've tried everyone we have and none of them fit."
Me: "I'll be out there shortly."
Them: "You should buy another key."
Me: "You got that right. I guess they really work if you guys can't get them off."

That picture reminds me of downtown Kansas city....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This afternoon I went to the engine builder to see the Dyno test. I would have put together a short video but I'm having issues with my PC stuck in the never ending spiral of death with an update....
But here is the sheet with my edelbrock 1405. He just bolted it on and ran it. No adjustments needed as you can see.

Attachments

• Dyno Test_LI.jpg
    Dyno Test_LI.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Winner
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
I'm fairly fluent in gearhead. :jester:

What? fairly flatulent for a gearhead, HUH?
Ohh, FLUENT!

Well then,

Dang TurningTiming Chaining Bumping Valving Inletting Compressing Burning Pushing Exhausting Clutching Gearing Banging Shifting Screaming
Hauling Ass Buddy!!

Got to say it all with one breath.

I think Enzio is gonna have some 'Fairly' new stuff in on and around that car here soon.
Can't wait for more pictures.

I really paid attention when we spent several weeks going over what to do about my engine. Some of the items have changed since I got an estimate but not a lot.
Here's what I've got.
Forged internals
JE flat top pistons
Comp Cam 35-440-8
Howards roller lifters
Edelbrock 7121 manifold
Scat Crankshaft
Eagle Rods
Edelbrock RPM heads
Scorpion Rocker Arms
Custom Girdle
Trend pushrods