460ci engine convertion in sn95

• Sponsors (?)

Hi and welcome to Stangnet! I don't know of a site off hand but just try doing the search on 460 for starters. I know there are a fewguys who are attempting this on our side of the forum. Good luck and keep us posted. I luv to hear about these conversions to 460's!:nice:

460 Conervsion

Im in south jersey with a 95 GT would love to know if this can be done also has i could get a 460 at a great price...Also just wanted to ask been having alot of overheating issues.....fan runs and all seems great when car is parked in fron of home but when i drive it heats up big time all the time......thermostate seems fine and all hoses plus water pump......with all the mods done like new heades and all should the old radiator and fan be replace with new ones?...Thanks [email protected]s

My95FORD said:
Im in south jersey with a 95 GT would love to know if this can be done also has i could get a 460 at a great price...Also just wanted to ask been having alot of overheating issues.....fan runs and all seems great when car is parked in fron of home but when i drive it heats up big time all the time......thermostate seems fine and all hoses plus water pump......with all the mods done like new heades and all should the old radiator and fan be replace with new ones?...Thanks [email protected]s

The guy that I know did it is actually in Newfield, NJ so you're probably pretty close to him.