5.0 Mustang T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Roland69 said:
you should sell them on ebay to they'd sell I think....well they would be one of the nicest ones on there anyways

thats what i am going to do.....I checked it out with the post office, i should be able to ship it to you in Ontario for $4.25 so i'll take $19 for the shirt shipped.

if you guys want one.....PM me
give me your ship to address and the email address from which i should expect the paypal, I will ship once i get the paypal:nice:

Is that the only style that you have or do you have different images? I would definitly be interested in picking one up off your hands if it was a hatch ;)

Nothing against notches of course but I have a hatch...so it just makes sense ya know?

Very good work though regardless.

mustang120plus said:
Is that the only style that you have or do you have different images? I would definitly be interested in picking one up off your hands if it was a hatch ;)

Nothing against notches of course but I have a hatch...so it just makes sense ya know?

Very good work though regardless.
Yep...same here.

I want to see a shirt with the Mustang Tri-Bar on the front breast and on the back have a picture of 5 mustangs... a 67 fastback, a 76 cobra II, a 93 cobra, a 97 cobra, and a 07 shelby, and in the middle it would say, 5 Generations of Muscle.

Nik

well there are tons of great ideas here but its not cheap to make the art.......I can make you anything you want if you are willing to pay $125 for a shirt.

If you all find something you like and i could get a couple to say they would buy i can make another design

I really want to do a 93 Teal Cobra.....next

Status
Not open for further replies.