5.0 Mustang T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Flavadave4 said:
Lyncher......good to see you still sporting my quote as your sig

haha yeah...I might have to pick up one of these shirts too when i get some $$ in the paypal account :nice:

...and for whatver reason i quoted the wrong person in my previous post :p

Lyncher said:
haha yeah...I might have to pick up one of these shirts too when i get some $$ in the paypal account :nice:

...and for whatver reason i quoted the wrong person in my previous post :p

I knew what you meant......I think i am going to make one with a 93 Cobra, 95 Cobra and a 2003 Cobra

I would also buy one if the shirt was not directed directly towards notch owners.... why??? Your first idea with all three would have been the best idea. I do like the 5.0 on the front though.

That's a sweet shirt Flavadave. Sent you a PM.

For the love of God guys; "I only want one of if it's a hatch with bass-boat green paint and vanilla-ice style AR wheels, a 10" cowl hood, and a ridiculous stink-bug stance" The poor guy can't make a shirt resembling everybody's friggin' car. :rolleyes:

Very funny NKau
HAHAHAHA
you can do a screen print of your car on your own shirt yourself. I think HP sells screen print paper for their printers, then you apply it to a shirt of your choosing (be it blue/pink/fuscia <---super-duper) But who knows what will happen when it is washed?????

Status
Not open for further replies.