5.0 running rich pulled codes 21, 31, 44, 22, 66

can u make anything out of my maf results a few posts up? sensor is prob fubar will change maf and ect soon
*both ect sensors i had on there were fords*
how bad will this(ect) sensor affect my car? should i measure it at warmer temps? because i didnt do that
thank you

• Sponsors (?)

To be honest, i can't. I'm more of a Speed Density guy since my car is SD...so i haven't had much chance to play with MAFs.

As for the ECT. The resistance values at temp make sense. But still funny the car shows a code 21. You do the test full hot right? I might replace the ECT anyway.

i checked it hot and it was at 4.4 ohms sooo... that means it is working the way its supposed to be by going further down in resistance the hotter it gets? i just reset the idle with the backing screw like in the surging idle thread and she idles better less shaking and ran the koer codes engine hot and got a 41 only so the ect code came on the first tim because it was too cold when i did the test.

i was going to do that today but im procrastinating. the 4 cat exhaust is a pain to get off and on and seems like it never seals even when bolted down evenly. i looked at the collectors on my offroad h-pipe and they were leaking. it was a small leak, but you could see where it was black from the exhaust seeping out.

I found that rtv in the collector and let it sit a few hours before starting works nicely.

Or you could swap the o2 sensors anyway and see if the codes moves just to be sure it is the leak.