5.0L swap help

So I just removed my v6 from my 1994 mustang. I just installed my 5.0L to my T5 tranny that came from a 89 mustang but the engine itself was from a 86 T-bird before that. I've done a complete restore of the engine internally. I removed the engine wiring harness from the v6 and was wondering if the harness from another 1994-1995 with a 5.0 engine harness would work?

• Sponsors (?)

If you have neither the harness or the computer, yet; You would be probably be best off looking into a stand-alone aftermarket system.

By the time you hack together a 30+ year old harness, find a matching MAF sensor, computer, and sensors, and then get it tuned, you could'a had something programmable with new wiring.

And then there is the integration of the stand alone harness into the dash harness of the car if you want to keep the stock gauges working and whatever else is integrated into the car.

So I’m pretty sure you are going to need a 94/95 ECU, engine harness, O2 harness, and injector harness. I’m out of my depth here as I am more versed with the 87-93 swaps.

The engine is stock from an 86 Thinderbird. Non HO. Came out of a working 89 mustang automatic with the Computer from the 89 mustang. The 94 mustang had a stock v6 in it and was removed with a T5 manual transmission. Just need to know what I need as I know I need a engine wiring harness. I'm asking where I can get one and if the computer from the 89 auto will work.