60ft Time Help

• Sponsors (?)

The fuel system is totally upgraded from a 330lph pump to an lines and fuel rails. It doesn't feel like its spinning in fact the last run that night felt like the driver side tire came off the ground. As for the tires being to tall I honestly just wasn't thinking when I ordered them. My nittos were dry rotted so I just googled what size tire to run on a fox. Dang at this point I'm frustrated at my self cause either gears or tires aren't cheap to change. Was gonna put a transbrake in next but I guess that's out.

but dood, he's running like 24-28psi. I'd think the sweet spot would be 15-18psi.

i had 30 in the hoosiers when i snapped the rear axle ;) we run between 18-20 in the 275 car. radials like pressure ive heard of some of the heavier blower and turbo guys running around 25lbs

Despite what everyone says, my nittos didn't do well with the higher tire pressures. I know every car is different, but i think his pressure is very high. With that said, i still think his 60ft is pretty dang good for his combo.

Joe

Wow and i was thinking it was slow. So i guess ill go ahead and put some 4.10's in there and do my 31 spline upgrade at the same time. Im in the proses of port and polishing my upper and lower. What a job it has become. I just wanna say thanks for all the replies. As far as tire pressure i was always told to run as much air as possible without spinning. Also i was checking out this website http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculators.htm and im actually faster in everything but my 1/4 time. According to the website with my mph and trap speed i should have been at 13.1 as i know its not a perfect website but its nice to compare.

Despite what everyone says, my nittos didn't do well with the higher tire pressures. I know every car is different, but i think his pressure is very high. With that said, i still think his 60ft is pretty dang good for his combo.

Joe
Nittos aren't in the same league as the mickeys. That and being on a track like sgmp I bet he's got more then enough traction for his power level.