65-67 NOS Windshield Moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACole

Jan 27, 2006
Stigler, OK
I bought the entire set of Windshield Moulding for either my 65 or 67 that I had at the time, 15 years ago. It is in the original Ford Packaging, And has been stored in my garage since.
I would like to sell it to someone who truly needs it, but I won't give it away!
I will take SERIOUS offers, but the last time I advertised it here all I got were insults.
I have restored a 65 Fastback, a 67 Fastback GTA, and a 83 GT that I have an abundance of used parts for.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought the entire set of Windshield Moulding for either my 65 or 67 that I had at the time, 15 years ago. It is in the original Ford Packaging, And has been stored in my garage since.
I would like to sell it to someone who truly needs it, but I won't give it away!
I will take SERIOUS offers, but the last time I advertised it here all I got were insults.
I have restored a 65 Fastback, a 67 Fastback GTA, and a 83 GT that I have an abundance of used parts for.

Good day, I would like to make offer on trim. Would rather not negotiate on blog. Can we discuss thru standard email comms. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.