68 Coupe to FB build

• Sponsors (?)

Plenty of thumbs ups!! And honks and picture takers today
ED050801-6ABF-4BDA-AC96-455DBF23BF48.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Look at that! Out and About!
Yes!
oh she's prettier than that little girl I had a crush on in 5th grade.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I had a few questions about my car thanks to the amazing work Horse Sence has done.

It’s gone from a Coupe
-inline 6 cylinder
-Manual 3 Speed
-No power steering
-No power brakes

to a,

-331 ci Edelbrock RPM Heads/Performer intake, MSD ignition, E303 roller cam, 1.6 rockers, Holley 650, Hooker long tube headers, dual magnaflow exhaust with X pipe

- Manual T5 trans

-Baer Disc brakes all around.

- Scat interior.

after owning the car for a few years.... I search far and hard for a Fastback. It’s ridiculous how expensive they have gotten and I did not want to spend 40-60k for a solid starter car that was bone stock.

So.... I contacted Horse Sence and began to FB conversion process, which he has posted here on the forum.

He has done incredible work which has exceeded my expectations.

So now comes the rebuilding...
You do great work!! What Baer brakes do you have? What suspension? Ive got a 67 fastback and Im trying to decide between 13" Baer and 13" Wilwood
All things being equal I want the 6 piston Baer's. I have the TCP Rack and pinion, spindles, and coilover setup. I want to make sure I have no fitment issues with the Baers before I decide.
Thanks
Tom

I’m running Baer 4 piston SS4 kit. A 13", 1 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The 13" SS4 is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package. I wasn’t sure if the 6 piston calipers would fit so I went with the 4. It stops incredibly well. I wasn’t a big fan of the Wilwood kit. They didn’t feel as sturdy and rigid. Nothing against Wilwood. I just like Baer better.

You do great work!! What Baer brakes do you have? What suspension? Ive got a 67 fastback and Im trying to decide between 13" Baer and 13" Wilwood
All things being equal I want the 6 piston Baer's. I have the TCP Rack and pinion, spindles, and coilover setup. I want to make sure I have no fitment issues with the Baers before I decide.
Thanks
Tom
Which coil over set up are you running?