Interior and Upholstery 69 70 sport roof rear seat panels

Close trimmed the mold and popped the panels out ,this time i am happy with the texture ,of course it is a reverse image because its the mold but it came out fantastic.
I just have to finish trim ,mount to a backing and wax and they are ready to use .
20230524_181850.jpg
20230524_181725.jpg
20230524_181719.jpg
20230524_181845.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The front and rear pieces are hard plastic. The three center pieces are a more flexible plastic (I don't think rubber).

The center OEM pieces have a metal backing on them but I don't think that would be necessary for repros (I think this was not only for attaching but helped keep its shape over heat cycles etc.)

The front and rear pieces have attach points and use hardware but I don't remember them exactly off the top of my head.

There are replacements available for the Aero Nose but not pre-86. The pattern on them is different.

I will have to look around. I [think] I might have a set or part of a set someplace.

You know... Make em some kinda way that they can get stuck on a car with some 3M.

There are replacements available for the Aero Nose but not pre-86. The pattern on them is different.
Are these them?

Reactions: 1 user
Are these them?
Nevermind then :p