69 Transmission swap FMX 3 Speed to T5

Hey guys,
I just got back from Military service 04 to 05. I'm ready to swap my trusty FMX 3 speed automatic for a T5 manual. I know there are kits out there, what I need to know is all the little things that aren't in the kits and what to watch out for in the process. I would like to use a hydralic clutch with a slave cylinder and I don't want to cut anything. Also, what does this project really cost in real dollars and time? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Time on this project is not that bad could be done in a day if you have the right tools and know what to do. I would set aside a weekend to do it, and get crackin. It is fairly simple and straightforward especially since you are running a hydraulic clutch. You can't run a quadrant style cable because of the cowl extending so far down plus headers cause it to break. After months of research I have decided to go hydraulic. It is a lot easier and you may only need to do one hole in the firewall. You will have to remove your brake booster though. It's not near as bad as you would think just a lot of research to get the exact feel you want with the car.