70 mach 1 351w

klessen

Jan 30, 2007
hello, newbe here.

We have a 70 mach 1 and I am wondering where all the casting numbers and vin numbers are on this gem. I am wanting to match all numbers but not sure what to look for.

I have heard of many car show guru's talk about matching numbers. And was wondering if I could do that to this girl. And then once I do get them how do I cross reference them?

Krista L.

• Sponsors (?)

Defiantly going to need some pictures, As posted in the :SNSign: bible

" A thread started by a new member must contain at least one picture of afore mentioned ride, failure to comply to this rule results in an instant ban. "

Now that you know that, we expect you to comply accordingly :nice:

Defiantly going to need some pictures, As posted in the :SNSign: bible

" A thread started by a new member must contain at least one picture of afore mentioned ride, failure to comply to this rule results in an instant ban. "

Now that you know that, we expect you to comply accordingly :nice:

Very good, young Padawan :nice:
Just wish you get a little more active along those lines in your epic thread...... :rolleyes: As I'm still awaiting for there mention to be made in Genepool/OKCorral/MakeBelieve/whatevertheycallit about Classic Talk's "Hottie Thread" :rlaugh:

AS for this thread, where has this Mach lived most of her life? I live in the driest of dust bowls; but I have seen some rust buckets around here (obviously transplants). In fact, the Cougar in my carport has some rusty spots up in al the wheelhouses on all four corners - old Colorado car :nonono:
If this one is in pretty good shape - I hope you get it before somebody else ******es it away!