What's it Worth? $7K Fox Challenge

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/d/new-braunfels-1990-ford-mustang-lx/7179937445.html

These damned 7Up cars need to quit popping up all around me! :fuss:

If I had the money (I'd haggle on the one that's stock but needs work), either one would be welcome to take ElSuperPinto's place. They're the ONLY aero-nose fox on my radar, and unlike an '85-86 car, I'd probably bolt on a cat-back and call it a day on one of those.

(This is one of my favorite threads.)

That is @LaserSVT flip car if I ever saw one. I wonder how far away it is.

• Sponsors (?)

I think i'm gonna go look at this. See if can get it for $4K

The 1995 looks cleaner

The 95 is a 6-banger. You looking for a roller?

It's a 5.0.

I'm looking for a stock, convertible cruiser. I'd even take an automatic.

Ideally it would be an '01 Cobra convertible, but i'm testing the waters with some cheaper options.

I saw this:

1598993618413.png

Completely off-topic (and I'll nuke this post in a bit) but damn, there are some good deals in this for folks that need them:
5L5 might as well make complete mass air packages inside of his Faraday vault of A9Ls. :D

You should keep doing this and eventually open an on-line store. Mad money in your retirement years.

Nah. At some point in the next few years i'll downsize. For the most part I have been listing some stuff on ebay, but not the good stuff. Until I know what I buy for my next project, I don't want to get rid of anything I think I might need. A spare set of 94-95 spindle for example.

Reactions: 1 user
I just bought a 91 GT w 84K miles completely stock for $1500, been sitting for past 6-8 yrs. Going to clean it up, freshen up the interior and make some good money. I may even paint it. (Definitely going to touch up front bumper)
DSCF3776.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3778.JPG
    DSCF3778.JPG
    550 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF3779.JPG
    DSCF3779.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Here's one at the $7k cutoff. Seems like it might be a good one:

1993 5.0 5 speed mustang gt.. Fresh 306, home ported e7 heads, all new seals and Gasket set, b cam, new cam bearings, new crankshaft and bearings, new headers, new 3 row sve radiator, fan, fan clutch, water pump, sve hose kit, newly refurbished t5 world class transmission, b&m shifter, pillar gauge pods, new water gauge, machanical oil pressure gauge, voltage gauge, new carpet, new upholstery, carbon fiber dipped trim panels, new 7in DVD player with remote and Bluetooth, new nrg quick disconnect steering wheel hub, MOMO steering wheel, new 17 in rims and tires, all new oem mounts engine and trans, new spec clutch kit, new pilot bearing, new clutch cable quadrine & firewall adjuster, sve 3g 130amp alternator upgrade . Car runs and drives great. Don't have to sell some no low ball offers.. Text is best I work 3rd Shift. $7000obo.have some extra parts that go with car like extra quarter glasses and misc. Could use paint but looks fine like it is.

1603119815700.png

1603119835177.png

1603119854656.png

Hmm. Nice engine, rebuilt trans, nice interior.

I'm thinking there's a catch somewhere....seems too good to be true. That would sell in a day in my location at that price