86 fox 351w (427) project

I would swap the injector pigtails out to an ev6 style and run the LU47 injectors. I have these in my car and they are what I suggest to everyone. @wiseguyk was running a deka60 and all his idle issues cleared up after we swapped to the lu47.
Just ordered the injectors and pigtails. Hopefully, it all matches up well with the stock 86 fuel rails and new trick flow intake....shouldn't be a problem!

• Sponsors (?)

You'll love the MS. You're doing a good thing by trying it out on something you know runs already. I put mine in my car with everything new. People here can attest to me chasing my tail. It took Steve hours of remote tuning just to make me realize that my ground was loose....and I had a vacuum leak.....and the timing was jacked....and my camshaft only makes about 9 in.hg. at warm idle.

I really enjoy seeing guys here figuring out this MS stuff. The learning curve is steep but it's all worth it along the way.

You'll get frustrated....you'll get overwhelmed...but with the support of this forum you'll be up and driving in no time.

Reactions: 1 users