88 Lsc Owner Looking To Say Hi To All You Ford Freaks.

Bobs88lsc

Jan 23, 2016
Meridian Idaho
Although I am not a mustang owner,I am a Ford enthusiast. I am here to see if any of my old FVC or westcoastlincoln friend sade this site their home. I have a new project and am going to be looking for lots of tech guidance and suggestions especially for the new power plant I am going to be installing soon.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, FVC and westcoastlincolns bit the dust. There are a couple of different sites (cadillac vs lincoln and another i,m on that I cannot remember) are lame as he*ll. I need resources and found this site while searching out MAF info. I appreciate the hello and hope to bring something useful to this site.

Well, FVC and westcoastlincolns bit the dust. There are a couple of different sites (cadillac vs lincoln and another i,m on that I cannot remember) are lame as he*ll. I need resources and found this site while searching out MAF info. I appreciate the hello and hope to bring something useful to this site.

Well you can spread the word and bring all of those guys over. If you get enough folks, I can even create you all your own forums off of the 5oh section.