88 notchback need an opinion!

Higu007

Feb 9, 2012
well i bought a 88 notchback for 2 grand, its been wrecked, it did not bend the strut towers it bent the radiator support up but i have another one that i bought off the past owner. The car has a 347 with a gt40 intake, long tube headers, x303 cam, edelbrock heads, H pipe, and flowmaster 40's and has 94k miles on the body. The rear end was also invovled in the wreck a little bit, it warped the rim and messed the upper control arm bushing up so i bought a new weld draglite 15x8 rim and used stock upper and lower control arms. I have put the rim and control arms on and the rear end still sits an inch and a half over to far, I just don't know if i should just buy a rolling chassis with no motor or trans or to just take this one to the frame shop and get it pulled. Just tell me ur honest opinion and if u want pictures just reply to this post asking for pictures, im new to the site and i just need help but anyways if u want pictures for a better look at the car i'll post them even though ill probably post some up anyways i have new fenders used front bumper, spare front end thats been cut off another car and i have a fiberglass cowl hood that wasnt invovled in the wreck. please help!!

• Sponsors (?)