Electrical 89 dash harness wires

• Sponsors (?)

So I think that melted connector is for the headlight harness, but im not sure. But I have no idea what that big black/yellow stripe wire that is cut is for.
20220417_172413.jpg

The AC wires are black / yellow and black / green stripe. I have the same harness in my car but it's tucked behind the fender. Not sure if that's the AC but the size looks right. Just not sure where it goes. It comes from the AC cut relay on passenger side by MAF and runs to over by the starter solenoid. I don't remember if it runs along the firewall in that harness or if it goes inside and comes back out.

There's also a black and yellow that runs to the rear defrost / convertible top motor. From location it's, more than likely, the wire for defrost. It should be connected to a 16 gauge ( black ) fusible link and attached to the battery side of the starter solenoid. That one looks burned so it may be a good idea not to hook it up. Either way, it goes to something you don't need to be able to run the car.

So I'm still unsure of what this is for. The wire looks like its Brown/Yellow. Not black and yellow. The this roller was an 89 4 cyl. if that means anything. My wiring for the solenoid area is a mess of cut/burnt wires and I'm just trying to sort this out so I dont blow the computer or start a fire whenever I get the motor in. The wires going in from one connector dont correspond to the colors of the wires going out.
20220803_195836.jpg

20220803_195510.jpg