91 LX grill delete

werd35

Feb 24, 2010
south bend, IN
I've been wanting to cut the cross bar in the grill opening out of my car for awhile now. Just like in the picture of the stangnet built to cruize project. I am wondering if anyone has done this, or if anybody knows what you can fill cuts with to make it smooth?

• Sponsors (?)

i started mine.i was just doing it so the turbo would get some cold air. i was going to take it to a shop and they was going to do it right. i had a bike wreck so that stopped all of that. i seen a few cars like that and i liked them

bigturbo.jpg

yeah man that looks real good. im going to attempt this... have you guys ever heard of anybody removing the side trim and smoothing it out on the bumpers as well. Most people just paint the trim to match, but i think it would look slick if it was all smooth.

yeah man that looks real good. im going to attempt this... have you guys ever heard of anybody removing the side trim and smoothing it out on the bumpers as well. Most people just paint the trim to match, but i think it would look slick if it was all smooth.

My buddy did all the above on his notch & it looks sweet imo. Very unique...

DSC_0008_2.jpg

CIMG2010.jpg

CIMG2004-1.jpg

Wow, seen those pics 100 times but I just know noticed he shaved and filled in the covers and he also filled in the lines in the body on the doors fenders and quarters. LOT of work there buddy!!!