91 Notch dyno #'s....

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
I was @ AED (Advanced Engine Development) getting my fenders rolled today (great Job Drew BTW), & decided to do a dyno pull on the 91 Notch. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with what it put down... 299.9 rwhp & 320 rwtq!!! Not bad for a stock bottom end 302 with a mild HCI... Im an electric fan away from 300rwhp LOL!!! The car is running a tad rich, & has the stock injectors & fuel pump maxed out, so after the 5 lug swap, that will be the next order of business....

Thanks Shaun & Drew for the info & help. AED is a great shop to deal with, I will definitely go back in the future. Any one in the Northern California area, i highly recommend looking them up for all of your high performance needs... They have built countless 8, 9, 10, & 11 second cars from the Modular, & pushrod variety & they know there chit....

CIMG3097-1.jpg

View attachment 290815

For those who dont know, my motor combo is....

=Edelbrock 2.02 heads
=1.6 rockers on the intake & 1.72 rockers on the exhaust
=E cam
=Edelbrock RPM II
=BBK 70mm TB
=BBK fuel regulator
=Mac cold air
=underdrive pullies
=AC delete
=1 5/8" LT's (Mac I think??)
=Shorty o/r X pipe
=Magnaflow catback

Attachments

• CIMG3097-1.jpg
    CIMG3097-1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys....I will have to say that I am very happy with the numbers it put down with the minimal amount of cash invested... With the 300-ish to the wheels in a 2995lb car, it shouldnt have any problems running low 12's... I think it will walk my 03 Mach 1 despite the 3.08 gears it has....