92mph fuel flood?

shelbe67

Apr 10, 2004
Well I was on ebay yet again searching for parts and I came across the pih upgrade. has any of you heard of something to do with a 92mph fuel flood I asked him what it was but he did not answer me this is the first that I heard of it so I was wondering if any of you have heard of it either.also if it does do this will the pms take care of it?

• Sponsors (?)

When I was at Kauffman Motorsports last month I brought this topic up. They looked it up on their computer and it said the 94-95 gt computers begin to dump fuel at precisely 127 miles per hour. I believe they are correct or at least very close to it.

i looked at the same thing on ebay it was the a9l pro m computer upgrade it was kinda interesting too i wonder if it actually does much. As of an hour ago i think it was only $10.

jtkz13 said:
Do the 94 GT computers have this?

Yes the t4m0 pcm does have a function that makes the a/f ratio richer at high speed. The Tweecer defines this function as Fuel Enrichmnent for High Speed. The process starts at 120 mph and at 127 mph it has reached its maximum.

At 127 mph the ratio is multiplied by 0.797

As I see it, a ratio of 13.00 to 1 would become 10.361 to 1 at 127 mph.

Later
Grady