Expired 93 351w Tko Calypso Hatchback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragCat351

Jan 26, 2017
93 Mustang Hatchback Street/ Strip Project. Original Southern 4 Cyl Rust Free Car 69 351W 4V Engine, TKO II 5 Speed Transmission w New Motorsport Flywheel Clutch. Adjustable Cable/Qudarant 3 in Aluminum Driveshaft, 3:27 8.8 Rear w New Springs and Control Arm Bushings. Car has Maximum Motorsport Full Length Sub frame Connectors, QA1 Tubular Front Frame with Coil Overs and Caster Camber Plates. Flaming River Manual Rack. The car was a stalled project when I purchased it set up for 302 C-4 with a 4:10 rear. I swapped in the 3:27 rear to better match the bigger engine 5 speed combo. The engine has an aluminum dual plane intake and 650 vacuum secondary carb. MSD Ignition w 2 step, Chrome JBA Mid length Swap Headers. Exhaust is Magnaflow Stainless X Pipe and Sounds Magnificent, especially when pulling thru the gears with the secondary's opened. The Mustangs Light Weight and the added cubes make it a blast to drive. The car was going to be primarily for the strip but I purchased a friends 8.5 Second Certified 86 Capri when he got a job offer across the country. The car comes with 2 full sets of wheels. Drag Stars with 275 50-15 rear and skinnies up front for the strip. There is a 393 Stroker Kit Included with Eagle Crank, Probe Pistons, Main Cap Girdle and additional new in box parts. The 4:10 rear will also be included. There is a bare 351W block that was part of the original purchase included. This car is very fast with the current combo and is a great highway car with the power of the 351 and the deep .065 OD of the Tremec TKO. I cant imagine how fast it would be with the 393 Stroker Kit Installed....That's when the Cage would be needed !
The body is in great shape and was repainted 3 months ago in Calypso Coral using Dupont Chromabase Paint. The color gets compliments from everyone....and is quite the sleeper with the street wheels installed. The hood is a fiberglass 71 Mach 1 style with the Naca Ducts Trimmed in Argent and the scoops are opened up. The car needs some minor projects completed replacing the speedometer cable with the proper gear for the 3:27 gears, and the factory tach is not adapted to the MSD igniton. The brakes need to be upgrade to match the power of the 351W.
Asking Price is $6,600 for the car and the extra parts. The car is located in Peekskill NY. I have a trailer and can assist with delivery.
IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1144.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

93 Mustang Hatchback Street/ Strip Project. Original Southern 4 Cyl Rust Free Car 69 351W 4V Engine, TKO II 5 Speed Transmission w New Motorsport Flywheel Clutch. Adjustable Cable/Qudarant 3 in Aluminum Driveshaft, 3:27 8.8 Rear w New Springs and Control Arm Bushings. Car has Maximum Motorsport Full Length Sub frame Connectors, QA1 Tubular Front Frame with Coil Overs and Caster Camber Plates. Flaming River Manual Rack. The car was a stalled project when I purchased it set up for 302 C-4 with a 4:10 rear. I swapped in the 3:27 rear to better match the bigger engine 5 speed combo. The engine has an aluminum dual plane intake and 650 vacuum secondary carb. MSD Ignition w 2 step, Chrome JBA Mid length Swap Headers. Exhaust is Magnaflow Stainless X Pipe and Sounds Magnificent, especially when pulling thru the gears with the secondary's opened. The Mustangs Light Weight and the added cubes make it a blast to drive. The car was going to be primarily for the strip but I purchased a friends 8.5 Second Certified 86 Capri when he got a job offer across the country. The car comes with 2 full sets of wheels. Drag Stars with 275 50-15 rear and skinnies up front for the strip. There is a 393 Stroker Kit Included with Eagle Crank, Probe Pistons, Main Cap Girdle and additional new in box parts. The 4:10 rear will also be included. There is a bare 351W block that was part of the original purchase included. This car is very fast with the current combo and is a great highway car with the power of the 351 and the deep .065 OD of the Tremec TKO. I cant imagine how fast it would be with the 393 Stroker Kit Installed....That's when the Cage would be needed !
The body is in great shape and was repainted 3 months ago in Calypso Coral using Dupont Chromabase Paint. The color gets compliments from everyone....and is quite the sleeper with the street wheels installed. The hood is a fiberglass 71 Mach 1 style with the Naca Ducts Trimmed in Argent and the scoops are opened up. The car needs some minor projects completed replacing the speedometer cable with the proper gear for the 3:27 gears, and the factory tach is not adapted to the MSD igniton. The brakes need to be upgrade to match the power of the 351W.
Asking Price is $6,600 for the car and the extra parts. The car is located in Peekskill NY. I have a trailer and can assist with delivery.
IMG_1135.JPG
Will u take 5,000

IMG_1135.JPG

Hello,

I'm very interested in this beaut if she's still available? I'm located in NY as well and would love to come look at her. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.