93 GT need to find replacment torque boxes rear upper.

• Sponsors (?)

:welcome: to :SNSign:

I don't really think this qualifies as a tuning question, and since it's a shopping question, I'm moving this to 5.0 Talk.

What's wrong with using the Wild Rides Battle Boxes? If they're damaged beyond the point that reinforcement would help, they're probably damaged beyond repair, too. I might be inclined to start looking for a different car to start swapping parts over to, in that case.

+1

As I've always understood it, the lowers take a bigger beating than the uppers, so if your uppers are damaged, your lowers should be completely FUBAR, as well ... unless you've already reinforced the lowers, but not the uppers...? :scratch:

Need more input. What kind of rear suspension/chassis mods do you already have on there? What kind of power are you putting down? Street radials, DR's, or slicks? Is it a mostly-track-only car that sees a lot of 5k RPM dumps, or is this just from rough and frequent launches on the street?

If you're on a mostly stock or bolt-on-only motor, I don't see why you couldn't just weld up and reinforce the uppers... :shrug: