SOLD 93 Lx 5.0 Convertible (super Clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drw4338

Jun 19, 2016
Minnesota
Asking Price: $7500 Location: Bloomington, MN Title: Clean Odometer: 119,000

Can send more photos upon request

I have a "SUPER CLEAN" 93 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible for sale. She runs beautifully. The only reason I am selling it is because the project has run its course for me. I have recently purchased a 2014 GT and plan on focusing my efforts and money on that car. This car was stored in the winter, and kept up by a guy who was way too much of a perfectionist. There is no rust on this car. Floor pans are 100% solid. Convertible top, hydraulics, and motor are all brand new and work very well. AC and heat work also. All maintenance on the vehicle was regularly done, and all fluids are new within the last year. Lots of new parts as well such as starter, battery, alternator (95 amp), cap and rotor, spark plug wires, spark plugs, fuel filter, K&N conical air filter, silicone coolant hoses, thermostat (180), water pump, fan clutch, radiator (3 row), brakes (front and rear), tires, and more. This car is also modified. Please see list of mods below.

-BBK subframe connectors
-Recently rebuilt AOD transmission
Performance Automatics rebuild kit designed for up to 500HP
AODE reverse drum
AODE 2" OD band
Super Servo
HOLD VALVE BODY
Hardened input shaft
-Tranny cooler
-BBK long tube headers and X pipe
-Magnaflow catback exhaust
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-PMAS MAF
-47# Ford Racing Injectors
-Explorer Intake
-Paxton NOVI 1220 SL Supercharger (6lbs)
-Boost and Fuel pressure gauges on cowl
-Custom tuned by DB Performance in Rodgers, MN
-TFI relocation kit
-Racing Seats
-Stereo (Alpine, JL, and Kicker)

WILL EXCEPT CASH ONLY (Sorry, but there are too many scammers out there)

Call or text me at (952) 994-0712, or email me at [email protected] if interested.

If I don't answer when you call, please leave a message with your name and number. I often get solicitors calling my phone, and so I screen my calls.

. Main.jpg Passenger Interior.jpg Back Seat Right.jpg
Engine.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.