95 mustang gt stock vs 2000 pontiac gtp vs 2004 stock celica n/a 4 cyl

• Sponsors (?)

GTP's were pretty quick. 240 horse and 275 lbft of linear torque thanks to a roots blower. I think would be a little quicker thana stock 94-95 gt. I wouldn't put money on it. Gears, pulleys, and some good driving would turn the tables for sure.

When they are run at the track the timing boards will tell you the answer. :)

As remember, there are no street racing threads allowed here.

Nobody said anything about racing on the street. So far we are just racing on the internet, which is totally legal.

GTP by a long shot, then the Mustang then the Celica.

Kurt

Nobody said anything about racing on the street. So far we are just racing on the internet, which is totally legal.

GTP by a long shot, then the Mustang then the Celica.

Kurt

Thus the reason I didn't lock it Kurt. This is a new member though and I wanted him to know of the rules before this thread went in the wrong direction. I also know where these kind of threads go when posters are not reminded of the rules.

BTW- I hate internet racers. :) LOL!

Killer- you need to post a sticky directly in the Talk forums of such things. I was reminded today and have never really even used the main tech page much. Then I read through it and honestly it wasn't clearly in the set guidelines other than a line about illegal activity such as software piracy etc.

Before any of the other stickies; first and formost should be Forum Rules/Guidelines. Most all sites have the important stickies on the top of every facate of the forum. Just something to maybe look into :)

I raced a GTP at the local 1/8 mile when I first bought my car and it was bone stock. With a 2.0 60' for me, along with missing 2nd and grannying into 3rd, the GTP only had me by about a car/car and a half. He ran a best of a 9.2 that night I believe.

Killer- you need to post a sticky directly in the Talk forums of such things. I was reminded today and have never really even used the main tech page much. Then I read through it and honestly it wasn't clearly in the set guidelines other than a line about illegal activity such as software piracy etc.

Before any of the other stickies; first and formost should be Forum Rules/Guidelines. Most all sites have the important stickies on the top of every facate of the forum. Just something to maybe look into :)

Done! :D

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/800828-read-me-first-stangnets-terms-service-aka-rules.html