95 Mustang Gt Will Turn But Wont Start

I was driving home from work the other day and about 15mins into driving I hit a red light. The light turns green and I start moving and once I get into second gear the RPMs start jumping up and down and has no more power to move forward. After coasting like that for about 5 seconds the car died. I had it towed home and am having trouble figuring out what is wrong. It will turn over but will not run for more than half a second...just enough for it to shutter at 400RPMs and die instantly the first time and just keeps cranking any other consecutive times after that. I tried to pull the CEL codes and only got code 558 that displayed twice in a row followed by several single CEL flashes with nice pauses in between each flash. I had pulled codes the night it happened and the first time I got several codes but I believe I missed something somewhere as I had 13 digits and for a 95 codes should be 3 digits but when I went to pull them again I only got 558 and the several intermittent flashes and that was all. The fuel pump primes and I have a new fuel pump, filter, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel injectors that have been installed and working for 5-6 months now. I recently replaced the TFI and distributor and noticed a more crisp throttle response so I kept them in. After the car stalled I tried switching the old ones back to see if that would fix it didn't change anything. I also have new MSD wires, NGK spark plugs, and a MSD ignition coil. I am thinking possibly the MSD coil is faulty but any insight as to what could be wrong would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Code reader adapter is on its way next week. I decided to check for fuel today in the schrader valve and when I pushed the pin in with the ignition on I got a tiny spurt of fuel....enough to fill half a water bottle cap with and then I got 0 fuel out of it after that even with turning the ignition off and back on. I can hear the fuel pump is 1 month old and the fuel filter has no more than 10k miles on it. Are these the only 2 parts that allow fuel to get up to the schrader valve? If so then I am going to assume the pump is faulty in some way and will call BBK and ask for a replacement.

I pulled the vacuum line off the FPR and didn't smell any gas. Would the stuck injector cause the fuel to bleed off instantly? I am not seeing any fuel in the fuel rail at all. The moment I turn the ignition on I press the Schrader valve and get 0 fuel to come out

If an injector is stuck open it can definitely bleed off the pressure before it gets to the schrader valve, but you'd notice some serious fuel smell out the exhaust or wet plugs. Could also be a failed FPR, or the pump. Fuel pressure gauge still recommended to see exactly what's going on.

Alright, I decided to unplug each hose on the fuel filter and 1 side had no fuel while the other had a decent stream when it came off so I replaced the fuel filter and am getting gas out of the Schrader valve again but it still wont start. (I have amazingly terrible luck lol) I have an OBD1 code reader coming in the mail tonight so once it arrives I will post any codes I get up. Hopefully that will help pinpoint things!