95 upgrades

You roll around on ET Streets all the time? Lol.. look who people are listening to on here. Shocker.

Street tires + 550rwhp + 4.10's = you're an idiot. I don't care what the :leghump:ing calculator says, learn some real world things before you benchrace.

I see you skipped over all the technical stuff since you where wrong about pulling 3k @ 60 like you said, but I guess I'm the idiot for posting facts with a source silly me. :rolleyes: I didn't say anything about making a car with 550hp and 4.10s hook on the street with "street tires", that was just you. I have 3 cars so I why would I roll around with "street" tires I don't handicap my hobby cars like that, that is still beside the point because your average street tire is around 26-27" and still doesn't make for a huge RPM difference like you make it out to be.

Speaking of what kind of crap tires do you have anyway that won't support a lowly 550hp that you are so proud of? Is this still 2004 is 550hp something I should be amazed by? Maybe with all the gas money you are saving from having 3.55 gears you should get better tires and somebody to setup the car for you.

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Guys, our friend Rio Red is taking a break from this thread for a few days. Input,ideas and recommendations are always wanted and welcomed on Stangnet. Fighting,arguing and name calling is not-and best left for the book face warriors over on fb . Let’s all go back to the friendly conversation that was happening in the beginning.

P.s 500 Hp still impresses me :confused:
Lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I know trickflow sells a kit with valve guide seals and all, but reviews on even the springs aren't that great.
I myself am going with the gt40p cylinder heads (mildly port and polished, 3 angle valve job) but with Alex's parts .440 to .500 lift springs for a turbo build and better seals for the valve guides.

Reactions: 1 user