95 upgrades

You roll around on ET Streets all the time? Lol.. look who people are listening to on here. Shocker.

Street tires + 550rwhp + 4.10's = you're an idiot. I don't care what the ing calculator says, learn some real world things before you benchrace.

I see you skipped over all the technical stuff since you where wrong about pulling 3k @ 60 like you said, but I guess I'm the idiot for posting facts with a source silly me. I didn't say anything about making a car with 550hp and 4.10s hook on the street with "street tires", that was just you. I have 3 cars so I why would I roll around with "street" tires I don't handicap my hobby cars like that, that is still beside the point because your average street tire is around 26-27" and still doesn't make for a huge RPM difference like you make it out to be.

Speaking of what kind of crap tires do you have anyway that won't support a lowly 550hp that you are so proud of? Is this still 2004 is 550hp something I should be amazed by? Maybe with all the gas money you are saving from having 3.55 gears you should get better tires and somebody to setup the car for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Guys, our friend Rio Red is taking a break from this thread for a few days. Input,ideas and recommendations are always wanted and welcomed on Stangnet. Fighting,arguing and name calling is not-and best left for the book face warriors over on fb . Let’s all go back to the friendly conversation that was happening in the beginning.

P.s 500 Hp still impresses me
Lol

Reactions: 1 users
I know trickflow sells a kit with valve guide seals and all, but reviews on even the springs aren't that great.
I myself am going with the gt40p cylinder heads (mildly port and polished, 3 angle valve job) but with Alex's parts .440 to .500 lift springs for a turbo build and better seals for the valve guides.

Reactions: 1 user