96-98 gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Come on now....275rwhp dont bull$hit yourself. And I dont guess you have any timeslips do ya! Dude I wish I lived in TX So I could go stomp your @ss in my 98gturd! That would be dumb as hell for them to have a 96-98 forum. Just about everything out there for 4.6 that fits yours will fit mine! All you need is to have someone to put you in your place one good time!

guys i said i was sorry for posting this. I was just pretty angry at something that had happened when i typed this. I didnt really mean it. I actually know this chick who's got a pretty fast one. Sorry if i offended anyone. I'm out.

Uhhhh, shouldn't this be in the 'talk' section anyway??? Bullit, I can't imagine what's going on in your head that makes you think you should start a thread like this... AGAIN... You apologized... good. But didn't your mom ever tell you that apologies are meaningless if you KEEP doing this stuff?

01DHGBULLITT said:
guys i said i was sorry for posting this. I was just pretty angry at something that had happened when i typed this. I didnt really mean it. I actually know this chick who's got a pretty fast one. Sorry if i offended anyone. I'm out.
lol what would make you mad to post something about how 96-98's are slow
haahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.