96-98 gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULLIT, since your such a big racer dude.....shouldn't you be out right now at the local McD's callin out all the other slow Ferrari's, Lambo's.....you know the slower cars. To race for that big money. GO PUT YOUR JAMMIES ON AND GO TO BED!!!

• Sponsors (?)

ill race you. At a race track were men race. i know youve never been there, that way everybody can see your dumbass get wasted and you cant come on Stangnet and talk **** like a little smacktard.

BTW. i live in cal so after i win you can buy my gas for the trip there and the trip home, you know mustangs and gas :nonono:

01DHGBULLITT said:
hey coramprat, why the hell would I get banned? I just posted my opinion on something that I thought was pretty important. I'm only helping the 96-98 guys get their own forums. Nothing wrong with that.
http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=3610936&postcount=1

Why should you get banned? Because you have started crap like this before.

I believe it is about 5 or 6 o'clock on the 'big lava rock' and san~man will be home soon. Soooooo....need I say more?

01DHGBULLITT said:
Bitch I live in houston, tx. Home of the fastest bullitt in the world. You wanna run 'em or you wanna talk. Probably have to get permission first? hahahha. Punk, you dont want to lose that much money trust me.
Houston huh? I'll be there in May for FFW. Let me know when and where you want to run my SLOOWW GT.

Dallas, eh? I've got school to go to, so I dont know if i feel like skipping classes to win a couple hundred from you. So I would waste your ass, but i dont feel like driving hundreds of miles just to run a turd. Hey man look I know I can beat you, and you prolly know it too. So lets end this right here. And why is it that everytime i try to start a thread, explaining my opinions, i get jumped on by everyone on this site? I will never understand.

01DHGBULLITT said:
Dallas, eh? I've got school to go to, so I dont know if i feel like skipping classes to win a couple hundred from you. So I would waste your ass, but i dont feel like driving hundreds of miles just to run a turd. Hey man look I know I can beat you, and you prolly know it too. So lets end this right here. And why is it that everytime i try to start a thread, explaining my opinions, i get jumped on by everyone on this site? I will never understand.

I THINK I SMELL A PU$$Y

hey kj hoppus, i know what nitrous is. But not because of fast and the furious. I dont even like those movies. You prolly do though. Hey comprat, just tell me what year your car is. Alright let's just let this thread die. I dont feel like getting banned again.

bullit kid...why dont you honestly just go crawl under a rock and die? I mean seriously man why do you bring stupid stuff like this up...Has it ever occured to you that those "turd" 96-98 guys are just a headswap away from shoving your nuts down your throat? oh by the way i am a 99+ guy and i would appreciate that you would stop giving us 99+ guys the reputation of being stuck up pricks!

01DHGBULLITT said:
Oh man, this thread was really meant for us fast guys, So will the 96-98 guys please refrain from posting. Thank you. And i do race 03 cobras
Man there are a few 96-98 gt that will out run you. I will admite that they where down on power. But i can't see why your so mad about that???? I have a 97 stang with SVO Heads and high lift cams and i know I CAN GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY. Look we all are trying to make our cars faster so chill out you big head BI CTHAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the entertainment guys, Its close minded punk kids like this that make evryone else with a mustang(be it turd or not....jk) look bad......
Oh by the way DHG I'll be in arlington for the start of the hot rod power tour, So let me know if you wanna run..... I could use some gas money for the ride back to michigan! someone put this kid to bed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.