96 Cobra LIfter Noise

So thanks to my boy Jeremy and Bob from B&B performance, we have identified that that my noise is a lifter (cylinder heads were ported and had valve job but we didnt replace lifters due to only having 75k on them) Anyways, it appears as if their is low oil pressure below 3,000 RPM then after 3k the noise goes away. The oil pump was replaced upon engine rebuild so I am not sure what the problem is.. Also, i dont want to ruin the car further by driving it everyday 50 miles to/from work.
Do you guys have any solutions? I would hate to have to replace them as i just paid for labor to get engine in/out etc.. Any way to increase oil pressure at lower RPM's up in the heads? Am i hurting the engine by driving it? LET ME KNOW??!!
thanks guys

p.s. I have heard that the 4v are prone for lifter noise just want to hear your thoughts

• Sponsors (?)

lash adjusters

thanks man, the more i read i found out that they arent lifters but lash adjusters like you said..
am i hurting the engine by driving it with this banged up lash adjuster?? i know i need to get it replaced but i need to drive it regularly for the time being.
got any articles for a Do it yourself?

Timing chain

I have tried all the oil advice and doubt its a cracked piston or anything majorily internal due to the engine and cylinder heads being completey rebuilt.......research has led to me to believe its a timing chain tensioner