98GT Intake Crack - Head Swap

climes

Aug 16, 2009
Des Moines Iowa
I recently tried to order a 2v PI head swap kit from Parkway Performance. It has been 8 business days and I have not heard anything from them.

Has anyone had any bad experiences ordering from them. I am considering reversing my order as I have left voice mails and sent e-mails and not received any response.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with them.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

did you try calling Parkway Ford and asking what happened?

I hate to say it but it's not the first time I've heard this about them. I suspect that they have more work than they can do. I think it's poor business practice for them to act this way. If I were spending that sort of money I would have an inside contact to deal with...

I think Randy used to work there but not any more...

Part will ship soon!

I talked to Joe this morning and he said the reason they hadn't shipped was due to them being out of stock.

He sent me an e-mail tonight saying they would have the stock in the next couple days and would send me tracking info. then.

Still a little frustrating when you spend that kind of money and don't get an acknowledgement.

Guess I will be doing the swap in a couple weeks and will be a little on the colder side as I live in Iowa...

I should have considered doing what I did to my 98 F150 5 years ago. I pulled the 4.6 and dropped in a 5.4 with PI heads and a super chip. Have 176,000 on it now and just had a tune up. Still pulls strong all the way to 108 or so.

Wish me luck on the swap.

Have Parts

Parts arrived on Thursday, but now I'm out of town so to wait another week to start the swap.

Looking for a good header/X-pipe combo prefer long tube and don't care about cats. Don't want to spend a fortune either.

Any suggestions?